Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Blair Stryker

Every so often, my club would book a special feature for an entire week. On this memorable occasion, I shall talk about the wondrous skills of Blair Stryker.

I bounced three times that week and my usual duties consisted of (besides wiping down the pole every few sets) carrying Blair’s box of goodies to and from the stage, fetching her complementary drinks, retrieving her discarded g-string after every set, mopping whipped cream off the stage, and seeing to every one of her little desires. For most of the night, I was nothing more than an errand boy.

Blair’s fire show was most impressive. Equipped with two ignited batons, Blair amazed the crowd with acts of physical strength and endurance, not to mention, her love of fire. Blair’s routine was impressive and she had several instances where she spit fire at the crowd and even lit her chest on fire for a few short moments.

After her act, all customers were panting like rabbit dogs as they waited to meet, greet and get an autograph of this woman.

For those three days of work, Blair didn’t tip me out squat, yet she did entertain the employees with her road stories. The club was full for most of the week, so I made my money nonetheless.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

I worked at a club that had a "fire feature" once!

She's the only feature who captivated the dancers as much as she captivated the crowd.

Fire is an unexpected element!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

I worked with Blair in Niagara about 2 years ago and found her to be quite awesome. Extremely firendly and nice personality to go along with the killer bod.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Tavis Xavier said...

Mic>> I agree totally. She is an amazing woman, with charisma to spare.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home