Monday, August 14, 2006

Wow, just another week of me being stupid

I was exiled from the land of flesh for three days. I attempted to contact JP to inquire about when my shift would be and the “little mobster” answered the phone. Since I am such a dumb shit, I asked him when my next shift would be and got an ear full of “3jkejcew efvkvker ekrjmviejr ejrpjepoir erjr efvjrdfj erfvjerfjr” which meant blah blah blah, I’m bad, blah blah blah I should know better, blah blah blah, I should be more responsible, blah blah blah come in for Friday”

Hot dog! I fuck up and get handed the Friday night shift. As I had stated in a previous post, Friday nights were a cash cow. I could clear some serious dough on a Friday night. I needed it since I had not work for about a week and my road trip had left me a little strapped for cash.

I took a trip to the drug store that day and purchased several items like Advil, Pepto-Bismol and stuff for my sunburnt face, ears, neck, arms, back, and legs. Ouch, fuck I was in some serious pain. I spent the next few days drinking beer, and smoking weed with Steve and Steve and playing hours of Smack down 2 for the Playstation 1. I really couldn’t do anything else. I also got a visit from my landlord advising me to pay my rent before I was evicted. My week was not going well. I shouldn’t have fucked off and went to Barrie. So stupid of me. Well, I did have fun.

I also got another flat on my way to meet my girlfriend for dinner. I got chewed up major for that little bit and was notified that I needed to grow up.

Now that I reflect back on those years, I truly say that I was an immature asshole. I would like to think that after four years, I have finally shaped up. Well, only time will tell I guess.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home