Thursday, December 14, 2006

Far too long...

Well shit, if you readers have not noticed, I have not produced a new entry in quite some time. I just find it ever so hard to find the time to sit down, and write. Between the job, social life, and the woman, time just falls out of my hands. Maybe if I didn’t have to sleep every night, perhaps, only then, could I find the time to do everything.

But when it comes down to it, I am just a lazy bastard. I can admit that, but this is my blog, so I can update whenever I feel like it…. Yet, to the dismay of my loyal readers. I do not mean to neglect you.

I recently realized that this blog was featured on Fleshbot’s website in regards to the “Sex Blog Roundup”. I was happy to see that I was featured with Ex-Millenial Girl, who I would regard as my muse. My blog was quotes as follows….

Girls Gone Wild....Too Wild

“One of my favorite things about working at a strip club was the feature nights. My favorite was the amateur wet t-shirt contest. This feature was a night you loved to hate, or just loved. An excuse for drunken college girls to take off their tops and expose the goods. I didn't mind one bit. The wet t-shirt contest was a great way to meet new people and yes, pick up a date. I have no shame...”


-
True Confessions of a Strip Club Bouncer


I guess I have a sense of achievement to see that I have been recognized for my works, yet I feel a slight sense of shame since I have neglected me work for so long. I guess my morality has become a two-way street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home