Monday, November 24, 2008

Aftershocks of the Crazy Lust

Okay, now that I have told the story of how I met Heather, I will tell another story about her.

Okay, this was a few months after I moved into my new apartment. I was at the club on my night off enjoying drinks with friends and watching the monthly wet t-shirt contest. We and my boys were sampling the amateur buffet and having a great time flirting with all the horny college girls. I struck up a conversation with this girl, I have no idea what her name was so let’s just say her name was..err…Natalie. Well I had seen Natalie in the club before with a few of our regulars so I was talking to her about random crap and the conversation was getting a little serious, well as serious as one can get when one is talking to a girl with rock hard nipples sticking out of a soaked white t-shirt.

Well it would turn out that Natalie was with friends and since I had two of my buddies with me, Natalie brought over her girlfriends and you know who one of them was? That is right my friends, that crazy bitch Heather. Have you ever seen a grown man run like a little school girl who just saw a snake? Well that was me, I just bolted followed by an angry crazy bitch who threw a beer bottle at me, then keyed my car as I locked myself inside.

Long story short, the cops came, she got arrested since there was a restraining order placed on her and she was banned by the club, and that is why I continued to work there. I was insulated from that crazy bitch for a little longer, yet she would turn up in the months to come.

That however, will be a story for another time.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back to writing.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous bachelorette party md said...

Good to hear that you have written another articles here.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been asked by a friend if I wanted a job as a "door girl" from a friend at one of the "nicer" Las Vegas Strip Show, strip clubs in town. I am a mother of two and seriously thinking about. I read all of your blogs, but feel I would like to know more before I take the plunge. If you could e-mail me,

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Jonas said...

Hi Sir
Will you be writing this blog again?

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home